Share this quiz:
Are you in a relationship and wondering if she is truly the one for you? Making the decision to commit to someone for the rest of your life is a big step, and it's natural to have doubts and questions. But fear not! We're here to help you gain clarity and determine if she is indeed the one. Take this "Is She the One?" quiz to assess your relationship and find out if she is the perfect match for you.
Section 1: Relationship Duration
Question 1: How long have you been together?
- A. Around six months. Things are really starting to ignite!
- B. About a year -- and while it hasn’t always been perfect, we’re really in love.
- C. Less than three months -- but it’s going great!
- D. More than a year -- I can’t imagine my life without her.
Section 2: Emotional Connection
Question 2: How do you feel when you’re around her?
- A. Pretty okay. We have yet to have an argument!
- B. I always feel great, but a little uneasy at times. We don’t know each other extremely well, so I’m still finding my footing.
- C. I feel so at home with her. I know it won’t always be easy, but with her, I know it’ll always be worth it.
- D. Mostly great. We’ve been able to weed through storms together and come out on top. I’m confident in our ability to make it through everything.
Section 3: Compatibility
Question 3: Have you discussed important topics like money and finances?
- A. Yes. I have a brief knowledge of their future financial goals, and they know mine too.
- B. Somewhat -- but I’m not sure about their financial situation. They don’t really know about mine either.
- C. No way! It’s too early to get that personal.
- D. Extensively! We have actually considered getting a joint bank account because we’re so comfortable discussing assets.
Section 4: Future Goals
Question 4: Do you both agree on having children?
- A. They want children, and so do I, but our time frames are off.
- B. We do mostly. They want three, I want two -- but I’m sure we could compromise.
- C. We haven’t talked about it yet -- but they have casually mentioned they don’t want them. And I know I do.
- D. Yes. I know they’d be an excellent parent too.
Section 5: Household Roles
Question 5: Have you discussed husband and wife roles within the household? Do you agree?
- A. We haven’t talked about it yet, but I think she wants to stay home. I don’t know if I make enough money to support both of us if we had children.
- B. We’ve briefly discussed how we see roles, and we agree mostly. There are little things we’d have to compromise about, but overall I think it’d work fine.
- C. Yes, we actually live together, so we’re already getting a taste of what it’s like to share responsibilities. They come from a family of two working parents, and I’d prefer my spouse to stay at home with the kids.
Section 6: Intimacy and Compatibility
Question 6: How would you rate your sex life?
- A. We have mismatched sex drives -- they only want it half the time I do and only at nighttime when I’m not in the mood. It’s caused some stress in our relationship.
- B. It’s awesome. We’ve been together for a while, so it’s not as frequent as it was when we first started dating, but it’s still really awesome.
- C. We don’t always want to have it at the same time, but we are understanding of each other’s needs. We’re not perfectly in sync, but we’ve been able to talk about it and improve our sexual chemistry.
- D. Now, it’s amazing! We’ve only had sex a few times, and it’s been great. She’s not the best I’ve ever had, but it could get better.
Section 7: Family Dynamics
Question 7: Do your families get along? How do the folks feel about them?
- A. Our families are basically best friends by now.
- B. We haven’t met each other’s families, but I think we’d get along. I really don’t know too much about her background just yet.
- C. We’ve met each other’s parents, but our families haven’t met one another. My parents aren’t crazy about them -- they think I could meet someone who is better matched for me, but I disagree.
- D. Only recently did we meet each other’s families, and it went really well. Our parents seem to have good vibes about our relationship.
Section 8: Marriage Discussion
Question 8: Have you talked about marriage?
- A. Yes. We have more or less said that we’re each other’s soulmates.
- B. Only when we’ve been watching a movie or reading something that depicts a marriage or a proposal. We haven’t discussed it in terms of our relationship.
- C. Are you crazy? If I brought up this topic, I’d be terrified they’d freak out. I’m not sure if they’ve thought about it yet.
- D. Occasionally. We both want to get married, but we haven’t expressed that we’d like to get married to one another. I do feel like my partner could see themselves marrying me.
Section 9: Communication
Question 9: How would you describe how you and your partner communicate?
- A. We actually don’t communicate that well, as much as I hate to admit it. I’m more positive, they’re more negative. They like to hide their feelings, I don’t. We often get into arguments. But we always overcome them!
- B. We’ve yet to have a big fight or a disagreement, but when everything is peachy-keen between us, we get along great. I’m not sure how we communicate when times are tough.
- C. Really well. We have arguments, sure, but overall, we work hard to make sure the other person feels heard and appreciated. I feel very comfortable telling my partner what I think and feel about everything.
- D. We’re working on it. We’re both open to communicating healthier with the other person so that our relationship can get stronger.
Section 10: Gut Feeling
Question 10: What does your gut tell you? Do you really think they’re the one you want to spend the rest of your life with?
- A. I really care about this person and haven’t felt this way in a long time, but I don’t know if they’re my soulmate.
- B. I really don’t know. I want them to be the one -- I’m so tired of dating -- but I’m not sure if they are.
- C. I’m almost 100 percent sure that I’m going to marry this incredible person.
- D. I think they could be. I’m not one hundred percent sure, but I’m really hopeful. And very happy.
Now that you've answered all the questions, it's time to evaluate your responses and determine if she is indeed the one for you. If you answered mostly A's, B's, C's, or D's, refer to the corresponding section in the article to find out what it means for your relationship.
Remember, this quiz is just a tool to help you gain insight into your feelings and compatibility. Ultimately, the decision is yours to make. Trust your instincts and take the time to communicate openly with your partner about your thoughts and feelings.
Good luck on your journey to discovering if she is the one for you!